Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Audio help please! Recording to MD...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HumanFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey all.
    I'm trying to record my audio to my Sony MD recorder. I've tried using a variety of mike's, from an el cheapo Optimus to a $100 Guarda and a JVC. None of which are expensive I know, but all of my audio is coming out real quiet, even when the recording level is at maximum... Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? What sort of devices to you guys use to record your audio to?
    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member o2pb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2004
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need a pre-amp. You can get 1 for 40 dollars at radio shack. I got it, and it works like a charm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •